18.4.13

OUTRAGEOUS & QUIRKY | STREET STYLE PT.2
















 all photos taken by me- if used please credit.
I love street style photography; after all I believe street style is what influences designers and stylists the most. As an aspiring stylist I love to take these photos and document them to feed my own inspiration and also to give you guys the vibe and atmosphere of fashion week. These photos were taken on the last day of Mercedes Benz Fashion Week, and I noticed that the outfits on this day were much more outrageous and quirky than the days before. I took over 300+ photos but only narrowed it down to these 15 of my favourite details. I also got to meet my idol and girl crush Cristine Centenera the fashion director at Vogue I was ‘fan girling’ a little bit. 

2 comments:

  1. Those shoes in the last photo are amazing!

    http://lizzysydney.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The little girl in the background of the second photo who looks like she's wearing Camilla is possibly the cutest child I've ever seen! Perfect selection of snaps babes!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, feel free to ask me anything, and be sure to leave the name of your blog so i can check it out x