30.7.13

SADHANA KITCHEN





I've been really taking advantage of my very rare days off recently and i continue to do so and explore places i haven't been before- and also give you guys interesting content other than just posting photos of my outfits (which i will still be doing :)) So on wednesday i decided to go and explore Newtown, because i haven't been there since nam and i wanted to see if the vintage shopping there is better than Surry Hills- personally i prefer Surry Hills. My friend and i stumbled across Sadhana Kitchen which is an all organic raw vegan cafè and they even do yoga retreats there! Super cute and different. After our yummy and satisfying feed we walked along king street and checked out the shops. Newtown really reminds me of Melbourne, which i love because i feel like I'm in another city when i visit there. Outfit posts coming soon! but for the meantime- I am wearing:
American Apparel top, Vintage skirt & Leather jacket 
I've also rekindled my love for american apparel every time i go in there i easily spend 100 dollars, and the fact that they are opening up another level for a 'discount basement' is getting me really excited!

1 comment:

  1. wow, this looks like such a lovely cafe, that food; mmmm! I love your little vintage skirt too. I'm heading off to sydney in the next holidays and definitely plan on going to AA, so glad they are opening up a discount area! x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, feel free to ask me anything, and be sure to leave the name of your blog so i can check it out x