17.6.13

CRYSTAL METHOD



Evil Twin 'Crystal Method' woven tee, Zara skort, Acne leather pouch
I've been lusting over this Acne wallet for longer than i can remember telling myself that one day i'll be the proud owner of this small leather pouch- to my luck i scored this baby half price at the Tuchuzy sale and i got in lucky last! I'm meant to be saving and yet i'm spending more than usual- i guess I'm just having shopping withdrawals? 
For you guys who saw my post about Evil Twin's new campaign 'No Guts No Glory' you would have already known that i am in love with the new 'punk rock meets 90s sporty luxe' collection! I was also lucky enough to score this amazing printed woven tee courtesy of The Rumour Mill PR- its safe to say that i am hooked on the print and the box shaped silhouette. Not to mention how it goes from short at the front to longer at the back- this little number is goes with everything and makes you stand out.
Photos by Ashton Eramya blogger of purposeful drifter

3 comments:

  1. wow super cute top! love the print on it xx
    http://lesimplyclassy.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah I love your t-shirt, it's so awesome!
    Lucia's Loves
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit!
    Love your blog babe, just followed it with twitter, bloglovin and instagram! Hope you'll me back?:)
    -xoxo- Roxanne | BALUZ

    Connect with BALUZ:
    Blog | Twitter | Bloglovin' | Pinterest | WeHeartIt

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, feel free to ask me anything, and be sure to leave the name of your blog so i can check it out x